Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Side Project

Well I've actually had a number of side projects this spring, but I just started on the biggest one this past weekend. I found a deal on Craigslist several weeks ago and purchased a truck load of flagstone for $75.00. We wanted to expand our back patio as we love to entertain and spend time relaxing back there. The incredibly small patio that was already here was not bad for two lawn chairs, but to have four we had to sit knee to knee.

I've got a few pictures to show the started project, yesterday I pulled all the stones from the garage and placed them together like a giant jigsaw puzzle. I have them laid out temporarily in place until I can get some sand to lay them in. The sand should keep them level and hold them in place.



In this corner I've made for a small flower bed. I'm not yet sure what we'll plant here.



Cami is helping me sweep the garage where I had the stones stored.

No comments:

Post a Comment